Terms & Conditions
- Price valid 30 days
- Minimum order $250.00 per shipment/invoice
- Standard 15% re-stocking fee for cancelled orders, Charges TBD for custom/specialty product
- Sealth Aero Marine OEM Certificate of Conformance certification with product
- Additional $15.00 Export paperwork fee added to all shipments/invoices over $2500.00 outside of the United States
- Sealth Aero Marine Warrants That All Products Manufactured And Sold Are Free From Defects In Material And Workmanship.
- This Warranty Is Valid For A Period Of 24 Months Following The Original Ship Date.
- Sealth Aero Marine’s Responsibility Becomes Void Should The Product Be Abused, Modified, Used For A Purpose Not Intended, Improperly Assembled Or Installed.
- Detail Parts From Assemblies Sold As Kits Are Included In This Warranty. Kits Are Guaranteed To Function When Assembled Per Design, Or With Typical Finishing (Polishing And Plating). Processing outside Sealth Aero Marine’s Control Is Not Covered By Our Warranty.
- For Any Warranty Claims, Written Notice Must Be Given To Us Within Thirty Days After The Initial Discovery Of Any Defects.
- Parts Are Not To Be Returned Unless Authorized By Sealth Aero Marine.
- All Defective Products Must Be Returned To Sealth Aero Marine For Evaluation And Processing Of The Warranty Claim.
- The Extent Of Our Liability Shall Be Limited, At Our Discretion, To The Original Purchase Price, Rework Or Replacement Of The Product Following Our Determination That The Product Is Impaired For The Use For Which It Was Originally Intended, Due To A Defect In Material Or Workmanship.